With CSPM, organizations can continuously monitor and manage their cloud security posture across multi-cloud infrastructures and detect thousands of threats in their cloud accounts.
During this session, we review use cases related to public clouds that attackers are exploiting on a regular basis, putting organizations at risk. We also explain how CSPM helps ensure enterprises are using the cloud securely while continuously monitoring and alerting on any identified vulnerabilities.
About Aqua CSPM
Aqua CSPM bolsters your cloud native security and fixes configuration errors before they're exploited. Capabilities include:
- Continuous CIS benchmark auditing
- Auto remediation for self-securing infrastructure
- Infrastructure-as-Code template scanning
- Extensive compliance reporting
- Extensible Open Source Architecture
- and more!